Men like you need a sensual domme to guide you.  You require someone to give you a special touch with an erotic voice.  Even if you’re new to this fetish, you’re at the right place to start your journey.  I want you to give your all to this moment in time.  You found me because you have been looking for someone to guide you in your journey.

As a sensual domme, I can get as erotic as needed to get my point across.  Through phone sex, webcam sessions, texting, and my content, you’ll receive messages that cling to your soul and make you addicted to mine.  My words will penetrate your mind and make you feel like you’re finally where you’re meant to be giving you the reassurance you desire.

I have a lot to fill your mind with and desires to explore with you.  I’m available Monday-Saturday 8am cst – 1am cst for sessions.  Sunday is by appointment only.

Check my availability icon below to see if I’m available

Email me at sarabi@yourwebcamgoddess.com to schedule a session.

Purchase Erotic Audios

You may also like…

Ebony To Control Your Orgasms

You've always wanted an ebony to control your orgasms.  Your urge to beg a thick Goddess has brought you here.  You...

Debt to Ebony Goddess

It's a new month so that means it's time to pay your debt to your ebony Goddess.  I imagine you'll never get out of...

Chastity Phone Sex

Chastity phone sex is all I have to offer little white cocks with no purpose.  Your dick or lack thereof has prevented...

Ebony Goddess Cam

I'm doing an ebony goddess cam a thon this weekend so this is your chance to purchase a cam session with your curvy...

White Cock For Thick Ebony

I've been looking for the perfect white cock for a thick ebony.  You know that in order to be my sex slave you'll need...

contact me

CALL: 833-589-TITS (8487)
EMAIL:sarabi@yourwebcamgoddess.com
SECOND LIFE: sarabimaraj
RED LIGHT CENTER: sarabimaraj
TRIBUTE: https://yourwebcamgoddess.com/downloads/tribute/

Click below to follow me on social media…

Check out my gallery

Check out my gallery

Check out my gallery

Check out my gallery

Check out my gallery

Signup to my mailing list for a free sensual tease mp3 after your first call! You also receive 10% off your first phone sex or texting session!